Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And We're Off!

OK, today was our first day as The Cookie Fairies! I took A aside and told her we were going to make cookies and deliver them to whoever The Spirit told us to go to. She was incredibly excited- though admittedly, she also wanted to know if we could eat the cookies!

I decided that we would make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. It's not fall, but I had never made them before- even though I love them- so that's what we made.   
 I think we make a pretty great duo!
 To see this look on her face makes all the effort worth it!
 The finished product:

 And, of course, we HAD to test taste them to make sure they were good! (I am not certain this endeavor will not be good for our waistlines- we will have to do more physical activities to make up for it!)
Overall, I think we are on a good track. It was a lot of fun delivering the cookies, and as you can tell from the photos- A LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment