I am a little tired of Chocolate Chip Cookies, after making 100 for church to hand out on Father's Day. I went to allrecipes.com and searched for 30 minutes before I finally decided on this recipe:
Polka Dots Recipe
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil and eggs. By hand, stir until well-blended. Stir in chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in heated oven for 8-12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets. I am really impressed with how these turned out. I LOVE that they use a brownie mix, as I have about 30 of them in my basement from when they were on sale. I am not a big fan of cake cookies because they turn out too cakey. These, however, turned out very chewy- and very brownie-esque. I also put some coconut in them, which was a perfect addition. YUM!!!! We will be taking them to three people today- one who just moved into the area, one who moved in awhile ago but who seems a little lonely, and one who I borrowed something from and am finally getting around to returning it.