Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

We have been slacking a little bit, but for good reason.

The day we were to make cookies last week, a friend needed me to baby-sit in a pinch. I thought that was more important than baking for the week. Sometimes, the Cookie Fairies need to be of service in other ways, and that is just fine! The trick is just to be available for service in whatever form it takes.

This week we make Yummy No-Bake Cookies, but we didn't have the bags to wrap them in and I am feeling drained of energy. So I am visiting teaching tonight and will bring the cookies to my companion and the person I visit teach. Not as good as delivering them with the girls, but sometimes we got to take what we can get!

UPDATE: I ended up forgetting to take the cookies visiting teaching, so they did not get delivered. Instead I brought them to a get-together with friends where I was asked to bring a side dish or dessert. As it turns out, having homemade cookies on hand can be a wonderful thing in a pinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment